6/08/2010

Iphone 4 comes to market

Well, I am working for the last assignment of this semester, as well as prepare for the exam. The last assignment is for public policy, I will write something about China. It needs 5500 words, really a lot of work.

Another news for today, the iphone 4 is coming to the market. But only in 5 countries, I do not know which five countries are, but I am sure it includes US. LOL, just a joke. I saw some pics on some websites, well, nothing new, I think. I won't buy iphone, because on money. LOL. I think the phone is for call someone or test someone. Only two basic functions of phone are enough for me. Oh, it says iphone 4 will come to Australia in the end of June of July.

OK, so much for that, need to work again.

PS, I find a website called vindale, it said that it gives you cash for your opinion on new products, services, and websites. They reward you for each evaluation and survey you complete, and you can even choose to keep the products you review! The surveys are really easy, and the membership is FREE. If you like it, Check it out http://tryvindale.com/VsJ0gH4M


 

No comments:

Post a Comment