7/17/2010

haha~~~

finally, all the units are pass, i am so happy~
AFF5130 is not so good, just 66, but I got a high marks on the ongoing assessment, so 66 is not high.
AFF5100 is near 70, I think i got a good marks, because i didn't got i high marks on the assessments, there are two group assignments, and our group was not do well.
MGX9230 and MKX9550 I get D, and I really did well in MKX9550's final exam, I guess maybe over 30 out of 40.
the winter school was finished too, and a take home exam left. about the group presentation, my group got a D, but I don't think it is a high marks. anyway, the most important thing is the take home exam, and it worth 80 marks. and I don't think it is an easy exam.
the world cup is over, and Spain win the final prize, congratuations. and I lost 20 bucks during the world cup, I bet on the TAB online. this is the first time i did it. there are relly a lot of sports can be bet. well, maybe OZ loves gambling. and for one match, there are more than ten things to bet, such as who makes the first goal, what is the final score, who makes the first card...so many. and this maybe the last time I conduct a online gaming.
it rains a lot recently too. and I feel so cold.
next Monday, the 2010 semester begins, and that maybe my last semester. Come on~~

No comments:

Post a Comment