2/16/2010

Happy New Year

i think this one is a liitle late, 14 Feb is Chinese New Year.
i hope everyone happy in the new year.
at the end of last year, it was tough for me. so many things happened to me.
first one is about the dispute on my credit. i though the transaction has been sovled, but the bank told me that, it was not. and i should continue disputing on this staff. i hope this thing can be solved ASAP
the other thing is about the immigration law changed in Aus. i don't know why, but the immi law has been changed three times since 23rd Sept 2009. and i am now an accounting student. and some media claims that the new law which will come out in Apr will not be a good news for accounting and hairdressing students. i just hope the new policy will.... i don't know how to say, just hope it as same as currency policy. i hope it will not change so much.
and this year, i chose not go back China for the Chinese New Year, i don't know whether it is a good choice for me. although i did not go bach China for New Year last year, i felt nothing. becasuse some friends also in Aus to celebrate the Chinese New Year too. but this year, almost all my friends go home, and some stayed here, however, they lived so far from me...what a pity. i feel a liitle lonely, but i think i can handle it.
i am 24 now, and according to Chinese culture, i need to wear red underpants at the New Year Eve. i do not like red underpants, but considering what happened to me, i think i'd better wear it. and before the New Year Eve, i went shopping, bought 3 underpants in CK. 2 are red, and the rest one is blue. the CK is in the new DFO- frontwater. that was quite cheap. normally, one CK underpants will cost A$30, but in the DFO, 3 underpants only cost me A$50. but that was the first time bought CK underpants, i did not know which size i should wear. i bought 2 M size, and 1 S size, and it turned out that S size is too small for me.
the new semester is coming soon, at least, i think.LOL. there are only two semesters for me, and after that i will say goodbye for the student life. i need to find a job , a real job after that. god bless me. i hope
anyway, i hope everything goes well. ~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment