5/24/2010

assignment~~~~~assignment~~~~

I am still working for the assignment, AFF5130. But stuck in red flag. I do not know how to find a red flag. I search it in Fin analysis database, and the annual report. I think the company which is audited should not exist so many problems in the financial report. Anyway, it is the assignment, I need to work for that. The lecturer gave us one more week to do that, that was great, the assignment now due on week 13. I have more than one week to do that.


On Wednesday, the Chadstone will have a VIP night, between 9pm to 12am. Some of stuff will on sale, up to 50%. Well, I am not sure whether I will go to there. But maybe I will go, because I spend so many time at home. Maybe I need some relax. Maybe buy nothing, but just kill some time.

Last AFF 5100, the lecturer taught a classic case- Birch Paper Company. It was about transfer pricing. Well, it is a open question, no right or wrong answer.

In the last few posts, I stated something about new migration rules, but the most important thing did not publish. Well, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment