5/13/2010

Monash Caulfield Building T

Today is very cold, say,11-17, and there is a rain in this morning. Recently, it always like this. I got up wake these days, because it is too cold to get up.


I just finished my MKX 9550 assignment, the last assignment of this subject. But I still have 2.5 assignments of the semester. AFF 5130 and MGX 9230, they are required 5,000 words and 5,500 words. A lot of work needs to be done in next two weeks. The half assignment is AFF 5100, I already finished my part, and I am still waiting for my team member’s part.

In the morning, I read a news, says about Apple’s next generation phone, so called iphone 4G. I do not know whether it real. In the news it says more picture is available on some website, Vxxxx.com, I can not remember the domain, sounds like a Vietnam website.

Some days ago, the interest rate was increased again, but I do not know the exactly number, sounds very high, and today I see an advertisement, the term deposit of CBA is 6.00%, WOW, very high. But the highest rate I have ever seen was 8.00%, ANZ in around 2008.

Some days ago, I check MONASH website, I found an interesting thing, MONASH has twitter. I have twitter, too. But I really do not familiar with it. VU also has twitter, but it is under protection. I can not access it.

I am waiting for the lecture tonight, in the LAB. There are several computer labs in MONASH Caulfield. A lot of computers. But people is more than the number of computers. It took me 20 minutes to find a computer. First I seek it in the library, no found. Then go to A1.38 and A1.39, no computer left. Then I went to Building T. I heard that there were several LABS in the Building T. but I just find 3 of them. I was standing at 1st floor of Building T. suddenly, someone asked me :”are you looking for a lab?” I replied”Yep, do you know where is T1.25 and 1. 1.27”. he showed me the way. So, I am sitting here. LOL. So many computers here, but not so many people.

I watched Jay Chou’s new MV ”Superman can’t fly” on Youtube, well, not so good. From the song lyric, I feel Jay Chou is helpless, maybe helpless is not right to describe it. Well, some words like it. Well, I hope the new album is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment